Donate now to support the Fellowship Community!
Updated December 2022
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, we have reached an important milestone for multi-year campaign - over $2,300,000 raised so far, with less than $900,000 left to go!
Our top priority for the rest of this year is to raise all of the money needed to rebuild Pine Lodge - $1,200,000. Thanks to contributions from generous donors like you, we're more than 87% of the way to that goal, with overly $1,045,000 committed so far.
Every gift to the Fellowship Community matters, and we appreciate your help in reaching our campaign goals.
Your support helps to stabilize and strengthen the Fellowship Community, allowing for a continuation of unparalleled care for the elderly in a loving and safe environment well into the future.
Our funding needs fall into 3 main areas.
1. Rebuilding Pine Lodge residential building that was destroyed by fire.
- Fundraising Goal: $1,200,000
- Amount Raised: $1,045,720 (87% as of December 2022)*
- Includes necessary building features not covered by insurance such as:
- Nurse call system
- Geothermal heating and cooling system
- Additional gathering space
- Code upgrades not covered by insurance
- Fundraising Goal: $1,500,000
- Amount Raised: $1,141,785 (76% as of December 2022)*
- Support for community members, including those who need financial assistance to continue to live at the Fellowship through the remainder of their lives
- General support for the Fellowship including, operating expenses, educational and cultural events, and support for our own biodynamic farm
3. Hilltop House Major Renovations:
- Fundraising Goal: $500,000
- Amount Raised: $165,570 (33% as of December 2022)*
- Critical infrastructure improvements including:
- New Geothermal heating and cooling system
- Remodeled front entrance of Hilltop House
- New ADA compliant automatic doors
- New accessible outdoor patio/deck
Campaign Total Goal: $3,200,000
Campaign Amount Raised: $2,354,075 (74%) as of December 2022*
If you're interested in making a gift of stocks or securities, are considering including the Fellowship in your estate plans, or need more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Your generous support is greatly needed and deeply appreciated. Thank you!
* Includes outstanding pledges